The 3rd International Conference on Science and Technology Education STE 2022 will take place in Porto, Portugal, from 6-7 October 2022.
The conference venue is the campus of the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Porto (FEUP), which offers excellent facilities for high-quality scientific interactions. FEUP is located in the town of Porto in the Northern region of Portugal. Porto is a beautiful and lively city, steeped in history and rich in great experiences. With its magnificent location by the Atlantic coast, Porto is the city of the world-famous Port Wine and the River Douro.
This conference is held every 2 years. The conference is chaired by Lucas F. M. da Silva and co-chaired by António Ferreira (University of Porto, Portugal). The focus is on education in science and technology. The conference will provide an international forum for the sharing, dissemination, and discussion of research, experience, and perspectives across a wide range of teaching and learning issues. The conference welcomes abstracts/papers related to the following topics:
– science and technology epistemologies (what makes science and technology thinking and knowledge);
– science and technology learning mechanisms (how people develop knowledge and competencies);
– science and technology learning systems (institutional practices);
– science and technology diversity and inclusiveness (how society, in general, contributes to science and technology processes and products);
– science and technology assessment (development and use of assessment methods, instruments, and metrics).
Source: STE 2022
For luxury private transportation, for individuals, or larger groups, or even large luggage, count on us. Amiroad Luxury Transports has an elegant private fleet, discreet and comfortable.